Trailing With its super tough PUR sheath with interwoven synthetic yarn, this cable is suitable for trailing applications.
Mine Sites Suitable for use in surface mining, stone pits and other heavy industrial applications.
Vertical Suspension With the interwoven synthetic yarn, this cable is suitable for vertically suspended applications such as basket spreaders and vertical cable reelers travelling up to 120m/min.
Materials and Handling Systems Suitable for use in cable reelers, ship loaders, gantry cranes, stackers and reclaimers, hoists and magnetic cranes travelling up to 180m/min.
Harsh Environments Suitable for magnet cranes in steelworks, smelters and sub-zero environments.
- Significantly smaller external diameters
- Smaller bending radii
- Reduced weight
- Robust and all-weather resistant
- Resistant against ozone and radiation
- Self-extinguishing and flame retardant
- Frequent winding and unwinding with simultaneous tensile and torsional stress
- Interwoven synthetic yarn bonded between inner and outer sheath for extra protection during constant flexing
- Oil, grease and petrol resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
- Tensile strength max. 25N/mm².
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded extreme flexibility (Class 5 & 6).
Insulation Special compound based on high-quality TPE.
Inner Sheath Special PUR compound.
Anti-torsion Braid Reinforced braid made of polyester threads, in a vulcanized bond between the sheaths.
Outer Sheath Abrasion and tear-resistant special PUR compound.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -40°C to 90°C / Flexing -25°C to 90°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 90°C.
Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV.
Sheath Colour Black.
Standard Core Colours
4 Core – Blue, Brown, Black, Green/Yellow.
Multi Core – Black (numbered) + Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE0250, DIN VDE0298-4, DIN VDE0298-3, IEC 60332-1, C E Directive 2014/35/EU, ROHS Compliant.