Vertical Suspension With the interwoven synthetic yarn, this cable is suitable for vertically suspended applications such as crane spreaders, vertical cable reelers, pendant stations,and cable tender systems.
Materials and Handling Systems Suitable for use on cable reelers, ship loaders, gantry cranes, stackers and reclaimers, hoists and magnetic cranes.
Mine Sites Suitable for use in surface mining, stone pits and other heavy industrial applications.
Harsh Environments Suitable for magnet cranes in steelworks, smelters and sub-zero environments.
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors like oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Very good behaviour to variations of outdoor temperature
- Good tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasion resistance
- Interwoven synthetic yarn bonded between inner and outer sheath for extra protection during constant flexing
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded extreme flexibility (Class 5 & 6)
Insulation Special compound based on high-quality EPR.
Central Strainer (if any) made of aramidic yarns. To be used as support element.
Inner Sheath New special PCP compound.
Anti-torsion Braid Reinforced braid of polyester threads, in a vulcanized bond between the sheaths.
Outer Sheath Abrasion and tear-resistant special rubber compound based on PCP.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -40°C to 90°C / Flexing -25°C to 90°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 90°C.
Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV.
Sheath Colour Black or Yellow.
Standard Core Colours
4 Core – Blue, Brown, Black, Green/Yellow.
Multi Core – Black (numbered) + Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE0250, DIN VDE0298-4, DIN VDE0298-3, IEC 60332-1, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.