Control Area Network (CANBUS) Suitable for use in the area of automation technology where complex controllers and control units are networked.
Industrial Suitable for use in the textile or construction machine industry and medical industries.
CANBUS fixed wiring cables Suitable for indoor use for fixed applications.
CANBUS drag chain Cable Suitable for use in energy chains and industrial and outdoor areas subject to harsh environments.
- Low capacitance special foam skin polyethylene insulation
- Special oil resistant SPVC (CANBUS fixed wiring series)
- Good reverse bending strength microbe and hydrolysis resistant PUR Sheath (CANBUS drag chain series)
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Good elongation at break (CANBUS drag chain series)
- Good dielectric properties (CANBUS drag chain series)
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed plain copper stranded (Class 2)
Insulation PE polyethylene.
Screening Tinned copper braided screen.
Sheath PVC or PUR.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -40°C to 70°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 70°C.
Nominal Voltage 250V.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 8 x cable diameter (Fixed wiring CANBUS cables) / Flexible 7.5 x cable diameter (CANBUS drag chain cables).
Sheath Colour Violet or Grey (Also available in intrinsically safe Blue on request).
Standard Core Colours
1 Pair – White, Brown.
4 Core – White/Brown and Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards Profibus acc. To DIN 19245 T3 and EN50170, UL Style 2571, ROHS Compliant.