Actuator Sensor Interface This cable is designed for connecting simple field I/O devices such as actuators, sensors, rotary encoders, push buttons, analogue inputs and outputs and valve position sensors.
Industrial Applications Suitable for industrial use on conveyor controls, packaging machines, process control valves, bottling plants, electrical distribution systems, airport carousels, elevators and food production lines.
- Special oil resistant sheath materials
- Quick easy installation with BASI modules (sheath piercing)
- Tear, notch, pressure and wear resistance PUR sheath (BASIP series)
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Good elongation at break (BASIP series)
- Good dielectric properties (BASIP series)
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Insulation Special rubber, polyolefin or TPE.
Sheath EPDM, PUR or TPE.
Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 85°C.
Nominal Voltage 300V.
Minimum Bending Radius 30mm.
Sheath Colour Yellow or Black.
Standard Core Colours Blue, Brown.
Relevant Standards Profibus acc. To DIN 19245 T3 and EN50170, UL Style 2571, ROHS Compliant.