Medical Industry Suitable for medical devices and test equipment with a threaded collar to prevent accidental uncoupling.
Multi Use Connectors Suitable for use on industrial machines and controls, data processing, instrumentation and marine.
- New cable screw connection with clamping ring
- Strain relief and mounted gasket all in one component
- Ergonomically shaped handle for better grip and safer handling
- Fastening for the protective caps on the receptacle housing
- One cable housing for all cable diameters (6mm – 12.5mm)
Body Polyamide with M29 threaded collar, neoprene gasket and PG9 gland to suit cable.
Diameter 6.0 – 12.5mm.
Contacts Silver plated copper.
3P + E Screw Terminal 400V Max. wire size 2.5mm² / AWG 14 / 16A 400V /12A 250V @ 55°C.
6P + E Solder Terminal 250V Max. wire size 0.75mm² / AWG 20 / 13A 250V @ 55°C.
Operating Temperature Range
3 Pin + Earth Screw Terminal -40°C to 100°C
6 Pin + Earth Solder Terminal -40°C to 125°C
Protection Class IP67 when mated or with cap fitted.
Relevant Standards DIN 9684.1, DIN 5510, DIN EN 60526, DIN VDE 1781, DIN VDE 1780, UL E33093, German Lloyd, CSA-48932.