High Temperature Suitable for wiring on kilns, boilers, lighting and other high temperature applications and surfaces not exceeding 180°C.
Low Temperature Used for wiring in industrial cool stores and freezers to -60°C.
- Tinned fine stranded copper conductor
- High ignition or flashpoint
- Minimal change to dielectric strength at high temperature
- Minimal change to insulation resistance at high temperature
- In the event of a fire the silicone forms an insulating layer of SiO2
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors such as oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Very good behaviour to variations of outdoor temperature
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Insulation Silicone rubber.
Sheath Silicone rubber.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -60°C to 180°C / Flexing -40°C to 180°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 180°C.
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v.
Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 4 x cable diameter / Flexing 7.5 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Reddish-Brown
Standard Core Colours
3 Core – Blue, Brown, Green/Yellow.
4 Core – Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow.
5 Core – Blue, Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow.
Multi Core – Black Numbered, Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC6 0228, VDE 0472, VDE 0282, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.