High Temperature Suitable for wiring on kilns, boilers, lighting and other high temperature applications and surfaces not exceeding 180°C.
Low Temperature Used for wiring in industrial cool stores and freezers to -60°C.
Tough Environments The steel wire external braid adds to its mechanical strength and ensures disturbance free transmission of signals.
- Tinned fine stranded copper conductor
- High ignition or flashpoint
- Halogen free
- Minimal change to dielectric strength at high temperature
- Minimal change to insulation resistance at high temperature
- In the event of a fire the silicone forms an insulating layer of SiO2
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors such as oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Insulation Silicone rubber.
Sheath Silicone rubber.
Screen External steel wire braid.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -60°C to 180°C / Flexing -40°C to 180°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 180°C.
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v.
Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 10 x cable diameter / Flexing 15 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Tinned steel wire braid over glass fibre tape over
Standard Core Colours
3 Core – Blue, Brown, Green/Yellow.
4 Core – Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE 0295, IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60228, VDE 0472, VDE 0282, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.