Food, Beverage & Laboratory With its microbe, hydrolysis resistant and super durable PUR sheath, this cable suits the food and beverage industry and laboratory environments.
Mobile Tools Suitable for floor sanding and drills where extreme wear resistance and reverse bending is required.
Power With its extra durable PUR sheath this cable is suitable for outdoor temporary power supplies, extension leads and agricultural equipment.
Materials and Handling Systems Suitable for cable spring reelers and large energy chains.
Low Temperature Extreme flexibility in low temperatures such as freezers and ski fields.
- Extreme resistance to abrasion, tearing & notching
- Good reverse bending strength (min 30,000 reverse bends VDE0472)
- Non-marking sheath
- Microbe and hydrolysis resistant
- Halogen free
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors such as oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Very good behaviour to variations of outdoor temperatures
- Good tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasion resistance
- Good elongation at break
- Good dielectric properties
- Avian and rodent resistance
- Water and moisture resistance
- Resistance to seawater and wastewater
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (refer to Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed plain copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Insulation EPR R90 Type E14 (to HD22) PETP.
Inner Sheath TPE 6mm2 and above.
Sheath PUR halogen free polyurethane compound type TMPU acc. To HD22.10 S1.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -45°C to 90°C /
Flexing -40°C to 90°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 90°C. (Current ratings are based on 30°C air temp. See technical section for de-rating factors).
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v HO5BQ-F. Uo/U 0.6/1kV HO7BQ-F.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 4 x cable diameter / Freely flexing 5 x cable diameter / Drag chains and spring reelers 10 x diameter.
Sheath Colour Orange.
Standard Core Colours
2 core – Blue, Brown.
3 core – Blue, Brown, Grey/Yellow.
4 core – Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow
5 core – Blue, Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE 0295, DIN VDE 0293-308, (HAR) HD22.10.S1, IEC 60228, C E Directive 2006/95/EC and ROHS Compliant.