Energy/Drag Chains Designed for continuous movement where tight bending radii is required.
Control and Signals As power control or signal cables on machines, portable tools, conveying equipment or similar industrial applications requiring screened cable for EMC.
Extreme Environments Extremely robust control cable with high abrasion and tear resistant properties plus high resistance to mineral oils and coolant emulsions.
- Extra long service life
- Extra high flexibility suitable for continuous movement
- Screened to prevent external interference
- Suitable for tight bending radii
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- High oil resistance especially to coolant emulsions
- Resistant to solvents, acids, alkalis and hydraulic liquidity
- Heat and chemical resistant
- Ozone, hydrolysis and conditionally microbe resistant
- High abrasion and tear resistance
- To be earthed using EMC compatible glands
Conductor Annealed fine wires of plain electrolytic copper stranded for EXTRA HIGH flexibility.
Insulation Special V75 STPE with the cores stranded together in layers (if needed) while each layer has a different lay direction.
Inner Sheath STPE plus special fleece core wrapping over each layer.
Screening Tinned copper braid 85% minimum coverage.
Sheath Special PUR TMPU full polyurethane adhesion free.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -50°C to 80°C / Flexing -40°C to 80°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 80°C.
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 7.5 x cable diameter / Flexing 10 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Grey.
Standard Core Colours Black (numbered) + 1 Green/Yellow Earth.
Max. speed 4m/s.
Max. acceleration 10m/s2.
Max. cycle 5 million.
Test of alternating bending cycle Approx 10 million VDE 0472-603 (H)
Relevant Standards DIN VDE 0295, IEC 60228, DIN VDE 0281-1, DIN VDE 0293, IEC 60332-1, DIN VDE 0472-804, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.