Energy/Drag Chains Designed for continuous movement where tight bending radii is required.
Control and Signals As power control or signal cables on machines, portable tools, conveying equipment or similar industrial applications requiring screened cable for EMC.
Extreme Environments Extremely robust control cable with high abrasion and tear resistant properties plus high resistance to mineral oils and coolant emulsions.
- Extra long service life
- Extra high flexibility suitable for continuous movement
- Screened to prevent external interference
- Suitable for tight bending radii
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- High oil resistance especially to coolant emulsions
- Resistant to solvents, acids, alkalis and hydraulic liquidity
- Heat and chemical resistant
- Ozone, hydrolysis and conditionally microbe resistant
- High abrasion and tear resistance
- To be earthed using EMC compatible glands
Conductor Annealed fine wires of plain electrolytic copper stranded for EXTRA HIGH flexibility.
Insulation Special V75 SPVC with the cores stranded together in layers (if needed) while each layer has a different lay direction:
1st layer – left direction. 2nd layer – right direction. 3rd layer – left direction etc.
Inner Sheath STPE plus special fleece core wrapping over each layer.
Screening Tinned copper braid 85% minimum coverage.
Sheath Special PUR TMPU full polyurethane adhesion free.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -50°C to 80°C / Flexing -40°C to 80°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 80°C.
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 7.5 x cable diameter / Flexing 10 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Grey.
Standard Core Colours Pairs coloured to DIN 47100.
1a. White 2a. Green 3a. Grey
1b. Brown 2b. Yellow 3b. Pink
4a. Blue 5a. Black 6a. Grey-Pink
4b. Red 5b. Violet 6b. Red-Blue
Max. speed 4m/s.
Max. acceleration 50m/s2.
Max. cycle 5 million.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE 0295, DIN VDE 0812, IEC 60332-1, IEC 60228, DIN 47100, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.