High Current Capacity Suitable for high current applications.
Marine Flexible tinned copper cable for installation in pleasure craft and other marine applications.
Power Switchboards, flexible droppers from busbars, transformers, load banks or other equipment requiring fixed or flexible cable.
Pumping Suitable for permanent submersion to 200 metres.
Generator Sets As leads for temporary power supplies.
Telecommunications Where finely stranded large cross section cables are required for minimal volt drop.
Transport For use in trains and buses where earth-fault-proof routing is required.
- NSGAFOU type
- Tinned fine stranded copper conductor
- High current capacity
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Water and moisture resistant
- Good dielectric properties
- Resistant to environmental factors such as oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Very good behaviour to variations of outdoor temperatures
- Good tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasion resistance
- Good elongation at break
- Heat, oil & chemical resistant (refer to Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded extreme flexibility (Class 5 & 6).
Insulation EPR rubber 110℃, R110 type 3G13.
Sheath CPE rubber.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -40℃ to 110℃ / Flexing -20℃ to 90℃.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 110℃ (Current ratings are based on 30℃ air temp. See technical section for de-rating factors).
Rated Voltage Uo/U 1.9/3.3kV AC (2.75-5.4kV DC).
Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 2.1kV.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 4 x cable diameter / Flexing 6 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Black.
Relevant Standards AS/NZS 1125, DIN VDE 0250-602, IEC 60332-1, VDE 0207, VDE 0295, ROHS Compliant.