High Temperature Suitable for wiring on kilns, boilers, lighting and other high temperature applications and surfaces to 180°C.
Low Temperature Used for wiring in industrial cool stores and freezers to -60°C.
Power Suitable for wiring of public lighting in medical areas.
- Halogen – Free IEC 60754
- Tinned fine stranded copper conductor
- High ignition or flashpoint
- Minimal change to dielectric strength at high temperature
- Minimal change to insulation resistance at high temperature
- In the event of a fire the silicone forms an insulating layer of SiO2
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors like oxidation, ozone and sunlight
- Water and moisture resistant
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Insulation Silicone rubber.
Sheath Silicone rubber.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -60°C to 180°C / Flexing -40°C to 180°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 180°C (Current ratings are based on 30°C air temp. See technical section for de-rating factors).
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v. Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 4 x cable diameter / Flexing 7.5 x cable diameter.
0.5 to 4.0mm² – Black, Red, Blue, White, Green/Yellow, Brown, Grey.
6.0 to 16.0mm² – Black.
25.0mm² and above – Red, Black. Other colours subject to availability.
Relevant Standards IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60228, VDE 0295, VDE 0282, VDE 0472, C E Directive 2006/95/EC, ROHS Compliant.