Pumping Complete with two 1.5mm pilots, this cable is suitable for permanent submersion to 100 metres.
Waste Water Treatment Plants Suitable for submersion in polluted liquids and aggressive environments up to 10 metres.
Lighting and Entertainment With its extra durable CPE sheath, this cable is suitable for outdoor temporary power supplies and lighting leads.
Marine Flexible tinned copper cable for installation in pleasure craft and other marine applications.
- UV stabilised
- Tinned fine stranded copper conductor
- Flame retardant
- Water and moisture resistant
- Good dielectric properties
- Resistant to environmental factors such as oxidation, ozone & sunlight
- Very good behaviour to variations of outdoor temperatures
- Good tensile strength, tearing strength, and abrasion resistance
- Good elongation at break
- Heat, oil and chemical resistant (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed tinned copper stranded high flexibility (Class 5).
Sheath CPE Elastomer Rubber.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -40°C to 90°C / Flexing -25°C to 90°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 90°C. (Current ratings are based on 30°C air temp. See technical section for de-rating factors).
Rated Voltage Uo/U 0.6/1kV. Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 0.7kV.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 4 x cable diameter. / Flexing 6 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Black.
Standard Core Colours
4 core – Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow + 2 x white numbered pilots.
Relevant Standards DIN VDE 0295, DIN VDE 0165, IEC 60332-1, EN 50363, EN 50525-2-21, ROHS Compliant.