Control and Signals For use on machines, portable tools, conveying equipment and other industrial applications requiring screened cables for EMC. These cables are flexible for fixed installation as well as occasional flexing without tensile load.
Harsh Environments With its UV stabilised, high flexibility, durable NBR sheath and excellent resistance to oil, heat, abrasion, ozone and solvents, this cable is suited to harsh industrial environments.
- Extremely fine stranded copper conductor
- Prevents external interference
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to environmental factors like ozone
- Abrasion resistance
- Extreme flexibility with stranding to VDE 0295 Class 5 & 6
- To be earthed using EMC compatible glands
- Extensive heat, oil, solvent and chemical resistance (see Chemical Rating Chart)
Conductor Annealed plain copper stranded extreme flexibility (Class 5 & 6).
Screening Tinned copper braid 85% minimum coverage.
Inner Sheath SER 90.
Sheath SER 90.
Operating Temperature Range Fixed -20 to 80°C / Flexing -5 to 80°C.
Maximum Conductor Temperature 80°C (Current ratings are based on 30°C air temp. See technical section for de-rating factors).
Rated Voltage Uo/U 300/500v.
Max AC Operating Voltage Uo 318v.
Minimum Bending Radius Fixed 7.5 x cable diameter / Flexing 15 x cable diameter.
Sheath Colour Black
Standard Core Colours White (numbered) plus 1 Green/Yellow Earth.
Relevant Standards IEC 60332-1, AS/NZS 1125, AS/NZS 3808, ROHS Compliant.