MANAGING ELECTRICITY IN CAMPGROUNDS & HOLIDAY PARKS
The ET30KL meter is a 30 Amp token or coin operated electronic timer.
- High impact ABS case.
- LCD display shows remaining credit.
- Credits can be set from 1 second to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- Can operate by tokens or 50¢ or $1.00 coins for a set time period.
- Single coin/ token or pre-set tariff per session.
- Override key-switch for match play & maintenance included.
- Credit save facility.
- Multi coin capable; each coin adds preset time to total (e.g. 5+5+5 minutes)
- Auto Coin Box Full notification.
- Showers and Laundry facilities.
- Sports indoor and outdoor court lighting.
- Public facilities
- Input Voltage: 230V AC
- Switching capacity (at 240V AC): 7000 VA resistive
- Power consumption: 22 Watts maximum
- Dimensions: 270mm x 183mm x 93mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Case material: High impact ABS
- Override switch option (for match play etc): Key operated (Now Included)
- Standards conform to: EN 60730-1:1992 including part 2.7
- 1989 EMC directive: Generic Standards: EN50081-1, ENS50082-1
Convert Unit to accept Coins
ET30KL unit comes as a token timer however it can be converted to accept 50¢ or $1.00 coins. Refer to ET30KL Conversion Kits for more information.