Introducing the NEW Firstflex MTSV Marine Survey Compliant Cable – that ticks all the boxes.
We often hear of the challenges faced when installing cable in confined spaces on vessels during marine fit-outs. Add to this size availability, MOQ’s and compliance requirements, and the process of selecting a suitable cable for a project can become difficult.
That is why Firstflex has made it easier by launching the new MTSV Series. This new marine survey compliant flexible twin marine cable is designed specifically with the marine industry in mind, and manufactured to meet the approved industry standards AS/NZS 3004.2:2014, IEC 60092.350 and also IEC 60332-3-22.
MTSV Series cables can be used for wiring on pleasure crafts and surveyed commercial vessels, and is available ex-stock from twin 0.75mm to 35mm. It comes in white or black sheath with a blue stripe to differentiate it from other twin cables and indicate it is marine survey compliant. It has very flexible tinned copper conductors for easy installation, making it ideal for tight spaces and has a UV stabilised, water resistant insulation and sheath to handle marine environments.
The new MTSV Series is available to order through your local electrical wholesaler. And as usual Firstflex has no cutting fees and no minimum order, so you can select a cable fit for purpose to the quantity you specifically require for the marine job at hand.
- APPROVED TO MARINE STANDARDS – AS/NZS 3004.2:2014 & IEC 60092.350
- MANUFACTURED TO IEC 60332-3-22 – TEST FOR FLAME SPREAD OF BUNCHED CABLES
- AVAILABLE IN WHITE OR BLACK SHEATH WITH BLUE STRIPE TO INDICATE MARINE SURVEY COMPLIANT
- SPECIAL 75°C PVC 0.6/1kV INSULATION
- SPECIAL ST2 PVC WATER RESISTANT SHEATH
- FLEXIBLE TINNED COPPER CONDUCTORS FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- AVAILABLE FROM 0.75MM to 35MM
- NO CUTTING FEES, NO MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY